Followers

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Introducing The Team...

Hi everyone, it's time again to meet the team, this week we have Alicia and Rebecca to introduce to you....


My name is Alicia Falu Hill and I live in Douglasville GA with my hubby and son, I started card making and paper craft a decade ago, always love make my own cards is my passion; I love to draw and coloring as well with alcohol pens, I love spending as much time as I can in my craft room, getting inspire and creating cards/paper crafting. My favorite projects are anything have involve coloring and stamping
I am exciting to joining the DT!
Alicia





Hi, I'm Rebecca Wong from Malaysia. 
Here is a little bit about myself-
I started my scrappy and paper crafter journey since 2 years back. Before i start my journey in Scrapping world, i'm DIY lover too. I love to hand made gifts for my friends, and i involve in different craft works like Decoupage, sewing, handmade ribbon bows/ hair clips and etc... ... I enjoy the moment when my friends received the handmade gift and they love it! And now, I love scrapbooking, card making and anything related to paper and cards.
Previously I'm one of the DT member for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, and now I'm the DT member for The Crafty Addicts, Crafting with An Attitude and Craft Mess.
That's all from me, God Blessed!
Hugs!




Thank you so much ladies for your amazing work, I'm so glad that you are both part of the team.  Please pop back next week when I will introduce two more team members.

Hugs Erin xx











1 comment: