Followers

Monday, 27 July 2015

Introducing the team..

Good morning everyone, it's part three of meet the team, we only have a week to go and then we launch our first challenge, but before we do lets meet more of my design team..


 Hi! My name is Mari Kyt√∂harju. 
I live in a little town called Kauhajoki in Western Finland with my husband and two adult children. I've been crocheting and knitting since I was a little girl, and I found stamping and card making about six years ago. I think coloring images is very relaxing. I mainly use Derwent Inktenses for coloring. My cards are quite simple, I don't normally use a lot of decorations, as I want the image to be the center of attention. It's wonderful to be part of the Crafty Addicts Design Team!





Hi, I am Terri Snode. I live in Northeastern Ohio with my husband, Larry and 2 dogs, Avalance (german shepherd/golden lab mix) and Maxim (maltese). We have 2 beautiful daughters, one handsome son-in-law and four adorable grandchildren. I began stamping in 2004 and it has become my passion. I love to create greeting cards and 3D paper projects for friends and family. I also love to read, colored pencil art work, zentangle and crochet.





My name is Gale Knight and I am from Texas. I have always been crafty. I started out sewing, then embroidery, cross-stitch, and jewelry making. My sister got me into scrapbooking and then I started stamping and making cards a few years ago. I enjoy using digital stamps and love to bring them alive with my Copic markers.




Wow ladies thank you so much, I am so glad that you are on my design team..
Please join me next Monday when I will introduce the last of my design to you all before we start.

Erin xx






















No comments:

Post a Comment