Followers

Monday, 13 July 2015

Meet the designers...

Hi everyone, welcome to The Crafty Addicts over the next few weeks I will be introducing the team to you and their fabulous work.  So lets get started and first up is..


I am called Jackie and I live just outside Southampton with my very patient husband Keith. Our one daughter is all grown up and has left home to live nearer to her job. 

I have crafted one way or another for as long as I can remember. About eight years ago I noticed that some people were making handmade cards, especially at Christmas, and I decided to have a try at this myself. Since then I haven’t looked back and the house is now full of my crafty stash. Stamping and die-cutting are a passion of mine and I have many stamps and dies. I have applied my card making skills to scrap booking some of our memorable family moments it is a wonderful way to treasure a memory. Just recently I have started using digital images and I am honing my colouring skills. I started blogging about a year and half ago and this has opened up many opportunities for me. I am thrilled to be designing for the Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog.





Next up we have Helen


Hi I'm Helen Haines. I live in the UK with my golf fanatic husband and soppy dog. 
I've been crafting for more years than I care to remember and like many started with cross-stitch. I am now an avid paper-crafter and love to colour using alcohol markers, pencils and distress inks. If it doesn't move I'll colour it! I like to create my own backgrounds but can't resist all those beautiful papers and dies out there.
I also like to knit and have recently learnt to crochet and do rag rugging. I even made a rag rug Christmas tree and wreath last year. I love to learn new techniques for crafting of any description and love mixed media. I had a go at Fimo once, needless to say slight disaster making a little Alice in Wonderland who looks more like a bumper car. I keep her for reference, must practice!!





Wow ladies thank you so much, I am so glad you are part of my team.  Please pop back next week, when I will introduce two more designers to you

Hugs Erin xx


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind introduction. I am really looking forward to working with such a talented team. It will keep me on my toes. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my another challenge blog! Good luck with this and looking forward to the first challenge. Congratulations to Jackie and Helen too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic introduction to Jackie and Helen, congratulations ladies...looking forward to the new challenge, hugs Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete