Followers

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Challenge 8

Hello crafty lovelies - Annabel here! This is my first time posting on The Crafty Addicts Blog. Thank you all for some amazing entries for Challenge 7 - I am extremely impressed with all your hard work and creative talent.

As always the design team have chosen the winners and the top 3 of our last Challenge - No. 7 - ATG/Elegance.

So without further ado and in no particular order here are our:


Top 3



Congratulations -  please take our TOP 3 Badge

Top 3 Badge

Winner

No 61: Norma


http://frommycraftroom.blogspot.ca/2016/01/stay-strong-fffc-156-monochrome.html

winning a $10 voucher from Moonflower Digi Stamps

Well done! Please email Helen/Annabel for details on how to claim your prize. 
Please take our Winners Badge too.

Winner Badge

We would like to say a huge thank you to our sponsor for the last challenge
Moonflower Digi Stamps


Challenge 8


I'm really happy to be joint sponsor for Challenge 8!  :) The theme this time is,
Anything Goes/Cute & Cuddly

Our sponsors this month are

Di's Digital Stamps Offering a $12 voucher


http://www.disdigistamps.com/

And
Offering 3 free digistamps of your choice.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Eekers?section_id=17625431&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3


Now for some amazing inspiration from the design team!

Annabel












Lyn



Barb




Rebecca




Donna




What amazing cards! And I'm super excited to see how other people use my digistamps :) Good luck with the challenge everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3. Congratulations to all the other winners too.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Inspirations from DT.
    Best wishes, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thank you so much! Woo-hoo...I'm doing a happy dance. Congrats to the Top 3 ladies. Fabulous and inspiring cards from the design team for the new challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to winners, and big thank you DT for your awesome inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the chance to win! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fab challenge and gorgeous DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DT samples are so adorable and cute! Love these images so much! I think this is the first time I've joined your challenge so I'm happy to link up! Great challenge theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation by the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT makes thanks for the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its been awhile, so long I thought I had found a new blog. Lucky I follow through email or I would remember anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulation to all the winners

    ReplyDelete