Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Challenge 44

HI everyone I hope you had a marvellous Christmas and New Year.

I have now taken over the marvellous challenge blog from Helen and Annabel.
who have ran the challenge blog for a number of years.

Thank you so much ladies for giving me this wonderful opportunity in running the challenges I hope you will all still take part  each month in the wonderful challenges.

Also a couple of the fabulous design team members are leaving
Fiki
and
Gale

We wish you  all the luck in your future and thank you so much for being part of the design team.


So without further ado and in no particular order here are our:

Top 3

No 5 - Rutscht
No 104 - Nick
No 106 - Susan Sudbury


Congratulations -  please take our TOP 3 Badge from the Badge link above.

Winner
No 25 - Crea Astrid

winning a PRIZE from Polkadoodles

Well done! Please email fiona walker at
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
Please take our Winners Badge too from the badge link above.

We would like to say a huge thank you to our fabulous  sponsor for the last challenge
Polkadoodles


CHALLENGE 44

The theme this time is, 
Anything goes /optional Winter Blues

Our sponsor this month is:-


Now for some amazing inspiration from the design team.

Lyn
To follow
Using Miss Peacock Moppet


To enter the challenge please click on the blue frog good luck everyone and we look forward to seeing your makes.

8 comments:

  1. First of all the best wishes for 2018.
    How nice that I won. Congratulations to the ladies. What beautiful cards are made with the beautiful digi's from Lacy Sunshine.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes from the design team, plenty of inspiration for the start of the new year, thank you!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as on of your top3. congratulations to Astrid and the other top picks too. Great inspiration for the new challenge as always. Best of luck with the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meilleurs voeux pour 2018.
    Beau travail de l'équipe de design.
    Merci pour ce beau défi auquel je participe avec plaisir.
    À bientôt.
    MaryannG

    Best wishes for 2018.
    Nice job of the design team.
    Thank you for this beautiful challenge which I participate with pleasure.
    See you soon.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your awesome challenges and fabulous inspiration from the DT. Somehow I didn't post my first entry; so I posted it now; and here is my 3rd. I think I am losing my mind some days. LOL! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete