Anyone can participate in our challenges, whatever your craft preferences are.
- Our challenges are every month and start on a Wednesday at 8 a.m. GMT. They finish the day before a new challenge starts, on a Tuesday evening.
- We will always have a theme of “Anything goes” (ATG) but we also offer an alternative theme every challenge, which you can follow if you wish.
- Please post new work, handmade by yourself. Don’t recycle old work or old blog posts.
- No more than 3 entries per person. It’s fine to use the same project for other people’s challenges if you wish.
- Your project can be anything and use anything - journal pages, cards, tags, scrapbook pages, 3D projects, etc.
- You can choose if you would like to use our challenge blog badge on your blog. All badges are available to download, please see "Badges" tab above.
- If the Design Team chooses you in the “top three” you can use our “top three” badge on your blog.
- If the Design Team picks you as a winner, please send us an email and we can let you know how to claim your prize. You can also use our winner’s blog badge. Prizes must be claimed within two weeks of winning. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please watermark your images.
- Please pop a link to the challenge you are entering on the blog post featuring your project.
Thanks for joining us!
Helen and Annabel, Crafty Addicts Blog Owners.