Followers

Monday 3 September 2018

Challenge 50 winner and top 3

Hi crafty lovelies as promised I am back with the winner and top 3 from Challenge 50.

There is still a day to get your entries into this months challenge which you can find HERE.  With a new challenge starting at 8am uk time on Wednesday.

So without further ado here are the winner result and top 3 from Challenge 50.


TOP 3

No 47 - Nana Connie
No 53 - Carols Gill
No 81 - Maryann Scrapbooking

Congratulations please take your top 3 badge from the tab bar at the top.

WINNER

No 104 - Andrea Bastelmaus


Congratulations please take your winners badge from the tab at the top
and
email
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize.
With winner The crafty Addicts Challenge 50 in your email.

Thank you so much to
Knitty Kitty Digis
for sponsoring.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card for one of the Top 3 spots. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci à l'équipe d'avoir choisi ma carte dans le top 3.
    Je suis très honorée et je mets avec plaisir le badge sur mon blog.
    J'adresse mes félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
    Bises.

    MaryannG

    Thank you to the team for choosing my card in the top 3.
    I am very honored and I gladly put the badge on my blog.
    I extend my congratulations to the other winners.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete